Tuesday 17 July 2012

Team Meeting Christmas Swap Card

Here is the swap card I did for the swap at our Team Meeting last Saturday. The challenge was to produce a Christmas Card using Punch or Die Art - or using non-Christmas stamps......  Took a bit of thinking through.... but finally a simple die-cut christmas word with an punched & embossed scallop circle wreath settled in my head... And so here it is ....

And in return I received some fantastic swaps from a very talented group of ladies. I was really WOWed. Not only lots of beautiful cards & tags but my Christmas table is going to look fantastic this year!!

Lots more to share on the Team Meeting later... especially more Scallop Square Die creations..... I think I have 40+ projects made now from my 101 list.... so loads to post!!

SU! Products used
Stamp Set - Petite Pairs
Dies - Bigz Alphabet Simple Letters 
Punches - Scallop Circle; 1 3/8" Circle; 1 1/4" Circle
Embossing Folder  - Square Lattice
Cardstock - Whisper White; Real Red; Lucky Limeade
Ribbon - 1/4" Grosgrain Real Red
Ink - Real Red

No comments: