Thursday 31 March 2011

Nursery Suite & the Baby Girl Mini Scrapbook Page & Fancy Cover


So this is the other project we did in the Class with the Baby Boy Flap Mini Book.   Apart from the Fancy Flower Punch flower - this is a CASED project of the one to the right  ... but with a story....  and with no-one (or two!!) to attribute it to - so please let me know if you know/are the originator of this - so I can not only credit you properly - but thank you too!!

I first saw this on the Display boards at the Stampin' Up! Convention in November last year - and it just took my heart away!! It certainly inspired me to buy all my ladies a set of Nursery Suite papers and Quick Accents .... but then I couldn't find a photo of the project that I thought I had taken at Convention.

So I set too designing another project using this wonderful 12x12 Scalloped Circle piece of paper... and I got really excited about my new idea... and I had even almost finished the sample for class.... and then it was Stampin' Up's regional training event in Leeds.... and Lo and Behold - what was on the Display table but the same project I had seen back in November.... so a quick photo later.... and my class stayed as per the original plan..... one day I will finish my other circular paper project that I was so pleased with ... and post it here.... so watch this space......

Please see details of The Baby Boy Mini Book posted earlier for details on the tutorial for this project. 

No comments: