Thursday 31 March 2011

Nursery Suite & the Baby Boy Flap Mini Book!

So another project using the Nursery Suite papers and Quick Accent stickers.  This is an update of another favourite project of mine - namely the Flap Book of the  Newsprint mini-books. I loved this simple little book then... but I absolutely adore it now.....  I knew I wanted to do another of these books as soon as I saw this gorgeous fancy scalloped edge piece of 12x12 paper - I wasn't sure it would work ( ie line up OK...) but it SO did.....

This flap book is orienteered the other way round to the original. That is to say, it opens with a top flap rather than the original's book page format. And I added punched 1" circles down the right hand side to visually pull it together when the book is closed.... a little thing that made a HUGE difference..... 

And here are a couple more pictures to show you the inside of the book - this piece of paper is amazing!!! And you get 2 in a full pack......








Edited to Add:  I have had quite a bit of contact about the details for this.....   If anyone else would like the tutorial ...I can provide by email for £2.50 ... payable via Paypal....  ( sorry no proper Paypal/order button as yet... that is my next blog project!!)  The tutorial will also contain the Scrapbook Page & Fancy Cover due to be posted soon!!

Please just press the Email Me button at the top right of this page and I will get back to you.....

No comments: