Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Just a quick posting with 3 projects made for my boys!

Firstly my son's favourite... and that was before he discovered it was also full of chocolate!! ( which has now all gone - good job I took a photo of this before he got his hands on it!!!) This was inspired by a project here - Family Fun Rock Candy though I made up a little box rather than just wrapping a chocolate bar. Anyone would think that I have a thing about iPods looking at this blog!!

Then a couple of cards we have done in classes......
The first one is using the Celebrations DSP which is the paper being used for all my February classes - and the I Love Hearts & Tiny Tags stamp sets .

The mount for the Modern Label punched greeting is done using 2 black punched modern labels; cutting one in half lengthways and one in half widthways & then sticking them to the back of the punched greeting. So simple and works a treat!

And the central section is cased from a beautiful swap card from Convention last year by Fiona Duthie who is linked here - Fiona's Convention General Swap cards   Having looked at Fiona's blog I love all her swap cards...... and would very happily have swapped with her quite a few times!!!! She is a very talented lady!

The second card is a Centre Step card and is made using the fabulous Love You Much stamp set and another of the chocolate hearts - now also gone!!

No comments: