Sunday 25 October 2009

Spa Time - Small Gifts


Thought I would share the little gifts we made earlier this week . They are all holders - for teabags, notebook, post it note pad and chocolates....

Upon request... I am running an extra workshop next week when you can make either these OR the mini pizza box and small cards shown below. The workshop will be on Thursday 29th October from 1 till 3.30pm














Do let me know if you want to come on Thursday - also which project you would like to do....

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

If I was closer I would come to your class and do BOTH projects - all fabby! Strangely I was born in Harrogate - but now live in Southampton.

Carol said...

Lovely projects Amanda! The butterfly one is gorgeous :) love all the different colours too...

Carol x