Sunday 30 January 2011

Elegant Soiree DSP & SAB Punch Bunch Ferrero Rocher Treat Holder

Edited to Add 30 March 2011:    I just had to do an Easter version too.... see here...Easter Bunny Treat Holder.......  perfect for Mini eggs, Ferrero Rocher or indeed anything chocolate.... yum!!!

During January I have been busy designing projects for classes using the Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper ( or DSP for short!!) So I have lots of projects to show you using Elegant Soiree DSP and the 2011 Sale A Bration (SAB for short!!) stamp sets....

Remember that these stamp sets are exclusively available only until 28 Feb and are free when you spend £45 on SU! products. And they are just wonderful..... they work with each other so well and give you great flexibility in images, styles and wording......


So the first project I have to show you is the Ferrero Rocher Treat Holder. This uses 2 stamps from the SAB Punch Bunch stamp set - inked up in Soft Suede and Baja Breeze on Very Vanilla cardstock. The rivet is punched out using a 1" Circle Punch and the For You scallop using the Scallop Circle Punch.

This project holds 3 Ferrero Rochers and stands beautifully as a table setting decoration. I used the Treat Box Card tutorial on Split Coast Stampers ( Link here........  Treat Box Card Tutorial on SCS ) - though I altered the sizes to fit the Ferrero Rochers and I didn't create any front flap to the right - just leaving that portion to fold over/doubled so as to give the holder rigidity to stand up above the box instead of to the right as per the original tutorial.

A small piece of striped 1 1/4" grosgrain ribbon in Marina Mist finished off the holder.

Next post will be my Elegant Soiree Tri Shutter Album - this album was a very popular project in my classes last year - and as soon as I saw these papers - I knew I had to do another one using the Elegant Soiree papers ...... but the SAB Bliss set just took it to another level - with lots of oohs and aahs as a result!!!!  You will see........

1 comment:

Alex said...

Love this Amanda, great little treat for someone :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex